Thursday, August 15, 2013

Summer 2013 - flew by me!

This summer has just flown past me. Little to no travel this year because it has been all work, work, work! Staged several homes over the summer and each of them has sold within 30 days.

Other exciting news -- Natalie Loeb and I are about to facilitate a DiSC workshop for the Oregon Association of Legal Administrators. This is going to be really fun and engaging for the attendees. DiSC is something I actually practice in my personal life as well as on the work front. So easy and useful at the same time.

As for the Theater Company, CPR, here in Newberg -- we are about to open GOD OF CARNAGE. So proud to be producer for this production! We will announce our 2014 season with a big bash here on Chehalem Mountain.

Looks like we will be busy until the end of 2013. That went by quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment